Palmerston North City Online Portal
City InfoLocal NewsCity MapsDirectoryJobsClassifiedsForumsMovies
Palmy.Net Discussion Forums » General Discussion
I am Now 20 years old
Posted by Queenie on 19/03/2004 9:42:08 p.m. Reply to this post

Hey there, I thought you were supposed to spunky young man in love? I guess going to see the pope is the equivalent of a Muslim going to Mecca? The pope's a bit of a dodgy old geezer if you ask me. Give me a 100 Freemasons anyday. Yes Massey is hell. I ha

Posted by AnonyMouse on 15/05/2010 3:36:05 p.m. Reply to this post

Hi there everyone: It's spunky male in love here again! I am 26 years old and I have had my B.A for five years now! My girlfriend and I now have 3 children: Two boys and one girl! I still wear White coloured Jockey Y front underpants! Hi there to Queenie: if you're still around: I see that Mark is running to be Palmy's mayor again! I am still a practicing Roman Catholic!

Posted by AnonyMouse on 2/06/2010 3:35:59 p.m. Reply to this post

Queenie; Mayor: Where are you? It's Spunky male in love(B.A.) here again! I am a cool 26 year old Catholic Massey graduate! My girlfriend is also a B.A. graduate! Hi to everyone in Palmerston North!

Posted by AnonyMouse on 9/06/2010 8:44:12 p.m. Reply to this post

Hi there again: It's spunky male in love! Yes! I did get circumcisied as an adult male! My girlfriend convinced to get circumcised! I got it done on my 21stBirthday ( 1st March 2005) I won't need to worry about Penile Cancer! ALL MAlES should get circumcisied! Yes: I wear white coloured Jockey Y front underpants!

Posted by AnonyMouse on 21/06/2010 3:29:42 p.m. Reply to this post

Hi there again! it's spunky male in love here again! I am pleased that my girlfriend ordered me to get circumcisied! My Penis gets a better penetration during sex! Also when I am in the shower I don't need to roll my foreskin back anymore! it's awesome! I still wear white coloued Jockey Y front underpants! Praise the Lord I am a practising Roman Catholic!

Posted by AnonyMouse on 28/07/2010 8:28:19 p.m. Reply to this post

Hi there everyone: it's Spunky male in love yet again! I am proud to be a Massey graduate with a B.A. in History! Thanks to all palmy citizens for accepting Massey students as part of your city's life! My girlfriend's B.A. major was english! I am pleased that she ordered me to get circumcisied: my hairy circumcisied penis has no fear of contracting penile cancer! I still wear white colourd Jockey Y front underpants! I am a man! Praise the lord that i am a practicing Roman Catholic Male whoe Birthday is on 1st March!

Posted by AnonyMouse on 12/03/2011 2:24:56 p.m. Reply to this post

Hi it's spunky male in love here again! Last week on my birthday my girlfriend and I had awesome sex: She says that i look great when I am naked!

All comments are owned by whoever posted them. Palmy.Net is not responsible for them in any way.

Post A Reply

[ Contact Us | Member Login ]