Palmerston North City Online Portal
City InfoLocal NewsCity MapsDirectoryJobsClassifiedsForumsMovies
Palmy.Net Discussion Forums » General Discussion
Pslmerston North is full of ....................
Posted by AnonyMouse on 30/10/2010 2:39:40 p.m. Reply to this post

To whoever is reading this from near and far! This city, palmerston north is okay in as far as it goes! But it's fucking littered with too many mental bastards: I mean fucked up head cases who are just social parasites! they come like a dime a dozen! What ever people say about Adolf Hitler: At least he had the brains to wipe them out during World War two! These headcases then wonder why normal people like myself turn to Alcohol: It allows our mind to rid itself from thinking about these mental fuckwits! Excuse my language but when you have had 46 years of dealing wih mental fuckwits: what do you expect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by AnonyMouse on 6/11/2010 2:19:41 p.m. Reply to this post

What does a fat man hope to achieve by having the light on his house with the curtains open, while being fucking nude with a leopard - skin G - string on? This is Palmerston north headcase behaviour! This fucking headcase is 58 years old and I wish he could just drop dead and make us all happy! Hitler had the brains to kill all headcases during the second world war! New Zealand headcases get it too easy! Fuck the bastards! This 58 year old headcae I have just mentioned is such a nutter, that he once gave a woman $65,000 for sex, and she withdrew it from the bank and ran away with it! Fucking good job! Fuck the headcases and may they all rot in fucking Hell!

Posted by AnonyMouse on 9/11/2010 2:42:58 p.m. Reply to this post

Hello to whoever posted the last posting! I know the individual you are referring to! Is it Fat Bruce J. of Palmerston North? If so: bloody good job because Bruce is a headcase loser who bums little boys and is known to the police!

Posted by AnonyMouse on 10/11/2010 2:24:26 p.m. Reply to this post

If Palmerston North is known as the knowledge city, how come everybody that you meet in Palmerston north is a dumbo? Do you realise that in Palmerston north there are more dumbos and headcases than those that are University graduates? Your opinions in regard to this would be appreciated! Thank you! In regards to the previous comment re: Bruce J. of palmerston north: I quite agree with the individaul has written! he is a headcase that needs to be put into Ward 21 at the Local hospital for his and everyone's good! come back Pol - Pot because we need you here in Palmerston North! If you don't come back I going to buy a shovel and I am going to dig up Hitler to take your place!

Posted by AnonyMouse on 12/11/2010 4:00:00 p.m. Reply to this post

If you are a grotesque - looking male of 58 years of age who looks like a red - haired shaven gorilla, what type of women are you likely to get? The most likely choice is the town bike, but she gave you a veneral disease - didn't she Bwucie? the next choice is the town homeless woman, but she pissed in your double bed didn't she Bwucie? Fucking good job, you fat fuck!

Posted by AnonyMouse on 14/11/2010 7:35:04 p.m. Reply to this post

lol

Posted by AnonyMouse on 19/11/2010 2:34:59 p.m. Reply to this post

Bruce? The description you gave sounds very like the fat dickshit who used to live down the Dee Place part of Palmerston North! I've seen him around for years and yes He does look an ugly fat fuck! He bums boys! If I caught him molesting any boys I would blow him to all eternity! Fuck him: He is a loser!

Posted by AnonyMouse on 27/11/2010 2:22:06 p.m. Reply to this post

Bruce? Is that the fat fuck I saw the other day who looks like a gorilla! Fuck the Bastard!

Posted by AnonyMouse on 27/11/2010 2:39:15 p.m. Reply to this post

The best way to give fat fuck Bruce a Brazillian is to rip his G_- string off fast and that will remove all his Pubic hair off in a hurry and I hope it makes him go into a lot of fucking pain! Fuck the bastard! Bruce boils eggs and forgets about the pot and they explode and decorate the walls of his kitchen! What does this tell you about this ugly fat fuck: only that he is a headcase!

Posted by AnonyMouse on 6/12/2010 11:58:52 p.m. Reply to this post

I am not fat, my mum says I am big boned!!! And if you want my G string so much, I will give it to you so you can use it as dental floss.

Posted by AnonyMouse on 15/12/2010 2:34:07 p.m. Reply to this post

To your invitation for me to have your fucking G _ String: get fucking serious: I don't want it because I might get aids! Get a fucking life and blow yourself! Put a condom over your fucking head or get lost because you: Bruce , are a fucking waste of space and the next time that a royal New Zealand air force helicopter flies over your house stop yelling out: MUMMY, MUMMY because it wakes the neighbours! At your age, yeling out mummy, mummy is a sign that you are mentally deranged!

Posted by AnonyMouse on 18/12/2010 3:29:34 p.m. Reply to this post

If you catch the bus which goes to Rangiora- Brightwater, do not look out the window at the intersection of rangiora and Cardrona! If you do, you will see a fat mental - retarded male person waving at the bus! The sight of this person doing this will drive you up the wa!!! fuck the fat headcase and may he have a miserable christmas!

Posted by AnonyMouse on 22/12/2010 2:38:24 p.m. Reply to this post

What do I want for Christmas? All fucking headcases just to drop dead and make us all Happy! To whoever reads this: I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and all the best for the new decade!

All comments are owned by whoever posted them. Palmy.Net is not responsible for them in any way.

Post A Reply

[ Contact Us | Member Login ]