Palmerston North City Online Portal
City InfoLocal NewsCity MapsDirectoryJobsClassifiedsForumsMovies
Palmy.Net Discussion Forums » Studying in Palmy
I will study in PN next month. How can I find...
Posted by x hunter on 14/01/2003 4:03:48 p.m. Reply to this post

an accommodation? I want to share flatting. Where can I find the information? Thanks.

Posted by Insert Name HERE --> on 2/03/2003 11:56:09 a.m. Reply to this post

Finding a flat is simple: Just goto a supermarket in the area you want to live in, and check out the notice boards;
The Manawatu Standard is one other way.. but the best flats are hardly advetised.. you need to find an area you like, and look for the sig

Posted by chaz on 8/10/2003 3:20:54 p.m. Reply to this post

A good place to look for flats is to go to a realty or rental company. there are quite a few in palmy - they have flat lists that list down all the available flats, number of rooms, location, rent etc.. really good place to start. flats in palmy are dirt

Posted by chiba on 13/02/2004 2:27:15 p.m. Reply to this post

Where are the best places to live near the university? What suburb and what streets?

I am moving to PN from overseas.

Thanks

Where are the best places to live near the university? And near facilities? What suburb and what streets?

Thanks

Where are the best places to live near the university? And near facilities? What suburb and what streets?

Thanks

Posted by happy2help on 3/11/2004 5:22:12 p.m. Reply to this post

The university is based outside of the central city, so to live really close, you're best to live in the university hostels on campus. There are probably some places nearby round Summerhill drive, but it tends to be a more expensive part of Palmerston nor

All comments are owned by whoever posted them. Palmy.Net is not responsible for them in any way.

Post A Reply

[ Contact Us | Member Login ]